Monday, October 06, 2008

Seized By Hammy


It may have been due to some run-ups that I did at lunch one day last week, but for whatever reason, my hamstrings have tightened up beyond belief and the huge knots not only hurt to the touch but I can hardly reach my toes they are so tight. This just isn't normal but its the second time in about 6-weeks that this has happened. Shitty, I could hardly ride this weekend for our annual Methowfest in Mazama. The hypochondriac in me wonders if maybe I'm not getting all the nutrients and/or electrolytes that I need, or maybe I overstretched? I wonder if I am now more prone to this sort of thing happening for now on? I'm calling Nancy today for a massage because I'm worried that its not going to get better by the weekend... its already been 5 or 6 days and that's not usual.

A few personal sponsorships for this years CX season are coming in. More details on that later, but so far just about everyone that I've solicited has come through, so maybe I need to do more asking! These are a couple picks from Rad GP that I found hanging out on the web:

No comments: