Monday, September 22, 2008

I Did the Double!

The Star-Crossed Cyclocross race at Marymoor Park has been on my mind and my Google calendar for many months now and so to pull off the win is huge. Going in, I said that I'd be happy with a top-5 after seeing the start list, and so I'm lucky to have gone into this race "on form". A few shots from the race as well as the next day down near Tacoma.







Sunday @ the Rad Racing GP in Steilacoom. A great course but the thigh-busting run-up kills me every time. Not sure how I managed to stay with the long-gaited Feldman up that climb but it had to have been the key to my success. There was a stereo blasting old Van Halen at the run-up and it helped me every time.


Once again, Feldman was a no-show for the award ceremony, too bad. And the timing was bad for this shot: just missed the podium girls that had adorned me with kisses.

No comments: