Tuesday, October 09, 2007

BA season over, what next?

That question mark is meant for me as much as it is for you. Yeah, whats next: I don't know what I'm doing from here on out but I've got some options, and thats a start. Sometimes options are good, other times bad, and I'll admit that this time its a bit of a mixed blessing: I am alive and well and in charge of my own destiny, but I still don't have my own ass figured out.

But why live in the future. Its better to live in the present, and more fun to revel in the past.

My summer is over, and in hindsight, it was a non-stop whirlwind of motion. I was perpetually moving: new mexico, back out to utah, the san juans, then out to do some glacier-banff-jasper's, back to utah and new mexico to finish. thats some coverage.

but thats nothing. its all that mileage and space in-between that really added up.




No comments: